>My energy has been unusually high this week. Some unusual things I did:
- Tried (and succeeded partly) to stay consciously relaxed throughout my day – be it at office or home.
- Walked from office to home on 4 days of the week (more than 3 kms distance). My legs did not ache a bit. On Friday, I became more walk-hungry and hence did a round each inside 2 nearby parks before going home. I was a bit baffled when I found myself enjoying the process !
- Got a caprice to try out an interesting idea that sprung in my head, at work in the morning. Finished implementing it on the same evening, which I had thought would take longer.
- Cracked a couple of data structure problems with unusual ease, thanks to the new fresher in our team.
Contrastingly, today(Saturday) was different, still unusual though.
- Got up in the morning and decided to do something serious that I had n’t planned at all. Anxiety shot up.
- During the day, I was involved in something that kept me anxious.
- What I had always thought to be my strength – let me down totally.
- Used auto rickshaw and walked very little. Now, its time to go to bed, my legs are aching !
Do I see a pattern ? The first point in each of the above scenarios tells me something…